It's been another 3 weeks, putting me just past 35 weeks now. It's unbelievable that we could be holding our little girl anytime now (hopefully sooner than later... yes, i'm already becoming impatient!)
My sister threw my baby shower last weekend, which was awesome. We got so many beautiful and useful gifts and are now fully stocked up with diapers! Thank you so much to everybody that came and brought such lovely gifts for Kyle, Emma and I.
I've been sleeping alot, I guess storing up sleep for when she finally arrives, and keeping busy with reading and doing baby laundry (have you seen her closet? It's more stacked than mine!)
I'm tired of being sore, having heartburn, feeling massive and wearing the same clothes over and over again. Anyhow, today when Kyle was at work I set up a little home studio with my tripod and camera on self-timer mode and took my own maternity pics! Here are a few... not too bad considering I did them myself... it's kinda difficult to take your own pics =) (not too sure why they are so blurry on this site.. )
And here's the last 3 weekly updates....
33 WEEKS
34 WEEKS
Your baby now weighs about 4 3/4 pounds (like your average cantaloupe) and is almost 18 inches long. Her fat layers — which she'll need to regulate her body temperature once she's born — are filling her out, making her rounder. Her skin is also smoother than ever. Her central nervous system is maturing and her lungs are continuing to mature as well. If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies.
35 WEEKS
~Preggo

No comments:
Post a Comment