I had an appointment with my doc on Monday and I got to hear the bean's heartbeat! It was music to my ears because I've been seriously feeling like there's no baby inside me! Besides the growing stomache and disappearing waistline, I haven't really had any symptoms lately, so I'm feeling much less "preggo" than the first few months. Anyhow, I love hearing my bean SO much that I decided to rent myself a doppler for a month so I can listen to it whenever I want! I'm so excited, it should be getting delivered tomorrow!
I've been shopping online looking at different crib bedding sets. There are so many to choose from and they are so much more expensive than I had anticipated! Anyhow, I found one that I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with, but it's for a girl. Funny thing is, almost all my family think it's a boy, but several of my friends think it's a girl. What do you guys think?? You see that comment link at the bottom of these posts? It's available for you to leave a comment! Sometimes I wonder if anybody is even reading this blog. Anyhow, if you have a feeling about the sex, leave a comment. I think it's a girl. Kyle thinks I am definatley wrong and that it's a boy.
As always, here's the weekly status report...
At 4 1/2 inches long (head to bottom) and 3 1/2 ounces, your baby is about the size of an avacado. In the next three weeks, she'll go through a tremendous growth spurt, doubling her weight and adding inches to her length. The patterning of her scalp has begun, though her hair isn't recognizable yet. Although closed, her eyes are moving (slowly), and she's even started growing toenails. Her fingernails and toenails will continue to grow, so don't be surprised if she needs them trimmed after birth.
~Preggo

4 comments:
I love reading your updates.. I am so excited and cant wait to hear my grand bean's heartbeat.
Love MOM
Hey!! Don't worry Shawna...people are reading your blogs! It is so exciting to live vicariously(sp?)through a pregnant person; cuz we know that we don't have to do all the hard work..hee hee
And the not feeling pregnant thing...Other than my huge-munggous belly I didn't feel pregnant for a looooong time....and then he started kicking!!! But even then; other than the fact that he was kicking and of course the constant weightgain I didn't "feel" any different......
Oh and I am thinking boy...but I havn't seen you in a while so I am not sure...I will let you know when we do our photos with you.....oh the suspense isn't it painful??!!?
Well glad to hear you are feeling better!! Hope the rest of your pregnancy and delivery is a walk in the park like mine!!! Goodluck and Take Care
Jaimie
I'm so excited for you both.. can't wait to find out a boy or girl, I keep changing my mind...ohhhh maybe twins..ehehehe.. wait till the bean starts kickin.
Love
Auntie xoxo
i think girl
Post a Comment