Well, here is the weekly status report, a few days late.....
Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and he's around 5 inches long. He can move his joints, and his skeleton — until now rubbery cartilage — is starting to harden to bone. His sense of hearing is also developing. The umbilical cord, his lifeline to the placenta, is growing stronger and thicker.
Oh yes, and I did get the doppler just over a week ago, and have been using it every few days to listen to the bean. Kyle and I didn't know how to use it at first and we thought we found 3 different heartbeats down there!! But than we figured out that only one was a heartbeat and the other noises were my own blood being pumped to the baby.. We have our ultrasound coming up on November 29th and I'll definatley share some pictures on here.
~Preggo

No comments:
Post a Comment