Thursday, January 10, 2008

25 Weeks!!

Another week gone by!

I had my first experience with the dreaded pregnancy leg cramp last night. OMG. I woke up at 2:30 am SCREAMING, I was like "HELP ME! HELP ME!" Kyle freaked out, he thought I was in labor or something!! Umm, I need to find out how to prevent that, I can't deal with that on a regular basis.

Baby bean is moving around all the time now and my belly grows bigger by the day. I love feeling him/her in there doing somersaults and karate moves!

Kyle and I are going to find out whether or baby bean is a girl or a boy on SATURDAY!!!

We weren't going to find out originally, we thought we wanted a surprise. However, this pregnancy seems to be taking a lifetime and we just can't wait any longer. Besides, with my shopaholic tendencies knowing the sex will make my life a lot easier. I'm just too much of a planner to not know!

So we are booked for a 4D Ultrasound at UC Baby on Saturday at noon and I can't even tell you how excited we are. It's like Christmas all over again, except maybe better!

Here's the weekly update

Head to heels, your baby now measures 13 1/2 inches. His weight — a pound and a half — isn't much more than an average rutabaga, but he's beginning to exchange his long, lean look for a more rounded one. As your baby gains weight, his wrinkled skin will begin to smooth out and he'll start to look more like a mini newborn. His hair is probably recognizable now in color and texture, although both may change after he's born.

~Preggo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I can hear the excitment in you emails...I love it. Can't wait and it's great that you and Kyle are enjoying all the fun of having a baby. You got a great stroller and car seat..Hang in there..Let me know if it's a boy or girl.

Love Auntie

Anonymous said...

my opinion on the leg cramps (I'm sure you have heard alot) hahahaha. is when they happen, point you toes up and towards you and rub you calf...they are not fun.
Auntie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited... you better call me as soon as you know..