It's been a busy week... went to the doctor on Monday, had a meeting with our insurance guy on Tuesday and started a pre-natal fitness course last night with Kelly... Oh, and 9 hours of work everyday + a 2.5 hour commute. Needless to say, I'm pretty fricking tired. But the end is in sight, although I realize "the end" also doesn't involve much sleep...
I'm starting to plan when I'm going off work, and I'm thinking April 4th will be my last day. That means I only have 10 more weeks of work left! With flex days, I only have 45 working days left!
It feels funny calling baby "bean" now that I know she is a girl. For some reason, "bean" seems more masculine to me... However, we have to call her something and we don't have a name picked out yet, so for now, bean it is.
Oh, and even when we do pick a name out... we won't be sharing it until she's born. We've decided to maintain some element of surprise with the birth, and we also want to minimize the amount of unsolicited feedback regarding our name selection. We are, however, open to suggestions or ideas because we're having a difficult time choosing, so feel free to leave your ideas in the comments section!
Here's the weekly status report..
Your baby is really starting to get big. This week your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14.4 inches long with his legs extended. He now sleeps and wakes at regular intervals. He may suck his fingers, and although his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning — with assistance — if he were born prematurely. Chalk up any rhythmic movement you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on
~Preggo

3 comments:
Since bean's Mom is such a great and frequent shopper maybe "Macy"?
Just a suggestion.. hahaha
sooooo....we are in need of an update???? come on Mom to be...
We're thinking of lots of great names for your little girl, Shawna. Once we have a complete list, we'll forward them to you. So far, Marakita, is the front runner :)
LB
Post a Comment