I know that people mean well, I honestly do, but I swear to god, if one more person tells me to eat some crackers to cure my never-ending morning sickness I'm going to lose it. After another session of praying to the porcelain gods in my work bathroom this morning, I have had 2 people approach me and tell me about this so-called cure of eating crackers. Really? Is that all it's going to take? I've been vomitting for 2 weeks straight and all I needed to do was eat a stinking cracker? Shit, I wish I would have thought of that myself. Trust me, I've tried the damn crackers. I've tried everything, nothing helps. There is this medicine that you can apparently get from a doctor but it's expensive ($2 a pill, 5 pills a day), might not be covered by insurance, and can cause severe headaches (which you can't take anything for) I figure I'll just wait it out.. It's supposed to get better between 12-14 weeks but I swear, at this point, it's getting worse every day.
Okay, rant over.
~Preggo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment